The Comenius University Science Park Incubator was created on the 1 January 2017 as a part of the Comenius University Science Park (CUSP) within the second phase ot the project „The University Science Park of the Comenius University in Bratislava“.
The aim of the CUSPI is trough its activities:
- To contribute to the sector development through the support of innovative ideas and to the startups and spin-offs arise and development on the regional as well as on the international level especially in areas:
- relevant ecological innovations,
- To support the commercialization of knowledges based on the transfer of the science and technological outputs from the university into the companies and specially into the startups and spin-offs.
- To support the connectivity with established companies through the focusing of the research and research outputs on the needs of the established companies with the aim to enhance their innovativeness and competitiveness on the market.
- To stimulate regional economic development through the supporting of innovative startups and businesses, that contribute to the job places creation and to the dynamic ecosystem development.
- To support dynamicly growing companies – startups with the high grow potential.
- To create cooperation and partnership with regional and international organisations, institutions and companies with the aim to fullfill these objectives.
The CUSPI supports through its training programms, mentoring, couching, consultancy and other activities the startups and spinn-offs in the different phases of their development – pre-incubation, incubation and acceleration with the use and provision of the newest available knowledge in this area.